Gildan Air & Electrical provide Perth airconditioner (A/C) installation and service, Perth electrical services to the home and commercial market as well as TV antenna installation and service. We will come to you whether you are in Joondalup, Mandurah or Perth CBD.
- We offer customer and follow up service second to none, which places real value on our business dealings with our clients. Gildan Air and Electrical will still be there for you even after you have paid the invoice!
- We do not believe in subcontracting our work. All work is done by full time employees ensuring the quality of work we perform is more controlled and is of a higher standard than that of our competitors.
- We also specialise in LED lighting, smoke alarms and RCD (Residual Current Devices). See foot of page for more details.
So if you need an electrician in Perth; see ABOUT US for why you should call us on 0428 892 229 for a free quote and to see why Gildan Air & Electrical will exceed your expectations.
We take care of everything and quality is assured.
- Full rewiring or new wiring installations.
- Additional lighting or power outlets.
- Installation of voice and data cabling for home offices.
- General Installation and fault finding.
- Surge protection and installation of RCDs and safety switches.
- Electrical testing and tagging services.
- Installation of smoke alarms to comply with all current Australian Regulations
- Provision of additional lighting, sockets or conversion to energy efficient lighting, security lighting, LEDS and more.
- Oven installation & home theatres.
- Electrical testing and tagging, ensuring all your office electrical appliances operate without fault.
- Installing mains connected smoke alarms.
- Installing residual current devices (RCDs).
- Maintaining exit and emergency lighting.
- Installing surge protection and safety devices for protecting sensitive equipment.
- Light and power (upgrades, maintenance, installations inc LEDS).
- Full ground-up installations or rewiring.
- From small bedroom wall split units.
- Older Perth houses or new apartment blocks.
- Service & repair all types of systems.
- Reverse cycle ducted systems throughout the entire house.
- Reverse cycle split systems
- Ducted inverter refrigerated systems.
- Industrial evaporator units.
- We can supply schools, retail & office.
- We can provide a quote for any job required.
- Digital ready antenna & set top boxes
- MATV installations & upgrade to digital service
- Installations of:
- Home theatre set up
- Internal & alfresco speaker systems
- Wall mounted TV’s
- Unpacking & system set up for remote control & games, etc.
- fix poor tv reception
RCD (Residual Current Devices)
RCD and Switchboard upgrades.
Keep safe by ensuring your circuit breakers and RCDs (safety switches) are up to date, detecting faults immediately so you are protected against serious electric shock and electrical fires.
Landlords and those who you put their home up for sale in Western Australia are required to have installed a minimum of two RCD’s (Residual Current Devices) in their property protecting both the lighting and power sockets. This law is not retrospective, but as professional electricians we recommend that all property be protected in this way. These devices are designed to disconnect the power immediately (or within the prescribed time usually 30ms) should you come into contact with live wires thus preventing your electrocution. This link will provide you with current RCD laws and facts provided by Department of Commerce WA Energy Safety Energy Safety Fact Sheet
If you are having any problems with your power supply, old or faulty wiring could be the cause. Whether you need full rewiring or partial, an electrician from Gildan air and electrical will ensure your risks are reduced. We are also experts of switchboard upgrades, from providing RCDs to a full switchboard upgrade.
With many years experience in the electrical service and installation industry we now have the ability to offer our customers. With our team of experienced tradespeople we can assist in changing your business over to this exciting new lighting option.
We can upgrade your businesses and homes from the existing lighting to LED Energy Saving Lighting. We will come out and assess your current set up and provide a quote for the upgrading.
Why use LED Lighting?
- Cut the cost of high energy bills
- Huge savings with maintenance costs – longer average life expectancy of around 50,000 hours
- Reduce insect activity outside your home
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 90%
- Improve air-conditioning efficiency
- Can be installed into most existing fittings
Mains powered smoke alarms must be installed in all rental properties. Since 1997 it has been law, under the Building Code of Australia (BCA), to install mains powered smoke alarms in new properties and any existing properties that have undergone significant renovations.
From 1 October 2009 mains powered smoke alarms must be fitted in all existing residential buildings prior to sale and when a new tenancy agreement is signed for rental properties.
When there is muliple smoke alarms installed interconnection of these devices is also is required in all buildings. This link will provide you with an Industry Bulletin Building Commission interconnection smoke alarms exisitng dwellings